We can view the stock levels of the Products directly from the Retail POS using the Inventory Lookup function. The function is applicable only for stock items and is a quick & easy way to check back the stock real time at Back office. To successfully view the stock levels make sure the following setups are configured correctly for the Store.
- Store inventory lookup option is checked
- Retail operating unit of the Store has a valid address
- Atleast 1 Store locator group is defined
- Store is successfully published
- Product is linked to the assortment
- Product has a Physical Stock in On-Hand inventory
- Legal entity has Language and Address defined
To aid in additional checks, make sure the crt.Store view in the Retail Channel DB is able to show the Store correctly. If any you can view the joins to know all the related tables have been properly populated with data.